To kick off the first day of the #RPCTE, I had the wonderful experience of an evening with the NAR Extended Leadership Team. So many visions and years of experience filled the room; however the most important thing that stood out was the passion of this dedicated group of volunteer leaders. During our time together an unused theme was shared that I believe is fitting for what lies ahead for our industry – “Winning the Future”.
This afternoon I had the pleasure of presenting at NAR 360. As the Liaison to Consumer Relations, my task…present the new consumer campaign Real Insights (REALTORS® telling our story instead of letting others define us). Perfect timing as realtor.com® kicks off their #accuracy matters campaign.
Many were interested in learning more, so here’s a look at the vision for Real Insight:
What is Real Insight?
- It’s what you provide to home buyers, owners, and investors every single day.
- It’s the difference between passive data and actionable intelligence.
- It’s is what we provide to policymakers in Washington who want to understand the real estate market.
- Real Insight is the value you bring to people, to communities, and to the economy.
Through this campaign we will:
- Refresh and contemporize perceptions of the REALTOR® brand.
- Remind consumers that they need REALTORS® to successfully navigate the most exciting, most important, and most complex transaction of their lives.
- Clearly reinforce NAR as the leading voice for real estate.
In the coming months, NAR will:
- Use sophisticated opinion research to make sure we truly understand our audiences’ perceptions and how to impact them.
- Be proactive, driving the Real Insight message through thought leadership, traditional and social media, as well as through our alliances and advocacy efforts.
- Release newsworthy data that helps position REALTORS® as the leading experts on the economics of homeownership.
- Provide state and local REALTOR® associations with tools and resources they need to help REALTORS® across the country drive the message to their networks and influencers.
- Work to build a new coalition in support of a strong middle class homeownership agenda.
Through Real Insight, we’ll drive our message, your message. We won’t just react to the current dialogue or latest developments. We will help shape them.
We’re very excited about this campaign. And we’ll need your help. Together, we are 1 million REALTORS® strong, and together, we’re going to make sure consumers understand how important our “Real Insight” is to helping them achieve their real estate dreams.
So stay tuned. In the coming months, you’ll be hearing more about the Real Insights Campaign and how REALTORS® will shape the future of real estate.
In the meantime, learn more about NAR’s current consumer outreach and engagement efforts by visiting the REALTORS® Consumer Outreach Booth #1809 in the NAR Pavilion during the Trade Expo.