Each year as the NAR Legislative Meetings come to an end, the Women’s Council of REALTORS® begin their Midyear meetings at the Washington Hilton. These men and women leaders begin their journey on Captial Hill with Legislative Meetings. Then, WCR leaders from all over the United States, Canada, and Brazil come together to network, learn and educate the next local, state and regional leaders.
Session Options Included:
- 10 Rules of Productivity – What makes you productive? Joseph Rand provided 8 tips in 10 minutes on how to remain productive. He completed the last to rules during the “Game Changer Sessions”.
- Game Changer Sessions – These sessions allow WCR leaders to learn from four speakers in a fast-paced, 25-minute rotating speaker session. With Joseph Rand, Juanita McDowell, Laura Leyser and a Steering Committee Session on “How to Flex Your Leadership”.
- Local Chapter Best Practices – how to retain members, grow a chapter, work with local associations and provide exceptional learning opportunities.
- Business Planning from the Inside Out – Selling real estate is how we make a living. But if you are making a living at the expense of your future you may not have a future. Jackie Leavenworth motivated agents to “Design their Own Lives”. The goal is to work smarter and build a future that allows the opportunity to move forward with a new dream while actively working in real estate and after a real estate career.
- Ignite Series are peer facilitated, content-specific information geared toward the areas you need most.
During these meetings new candidates for the National WCR Line present their arguments on why they should be elected for the 2017 National WCR leadership team. The 2016 presidents from each local, state and region will vote for the 2017 officers at the National Meetings in Orlando. If you haven’t registered for the Orlando Meetings click now.